Tuesday 26 November 2013

PS4: Is The Latest Batch The Greatest?

Where do the latest PS4 games sit on the Pantheon of the PS4? Let’s have a look-see.

College mate Bob.

“Well, with a little trepidation I’ve finally done it” the update read “I’ve bought my own detached house. It has all appliances I could need and a beautiful thatched roof”

Not much older than me. I was shocked that he was enjoying so much success. How he’d gotten so wealthy. Bob and I were in the same class at college. I used to take long lunches.  He moved away and I only met him a few years later, whilst we were on the same train. Working as writers. I was about to post a long message congratulating Bob on his newfound success when I noticed the final two words to his status. Dork.


Bob is not alone, loads of people had great fun last year with PS4 games. Skyrim destroyed the social lives of half of my friends. Awesome graphics, Skyrim was quite rightly lauded as one of the best games of 2012. In fact, for a couple months, every. Saw him.

Fell victim to this little number, is FIFA12. probably won’t. F13, for example, might disappoint F1 fans expecting an upgrade. It is the sequel to…Don’t make me tell you!, with updated squad lists and slightly better graphics. It sold well, but I can’t say it’s hugely better than FIFA11.

Another one that did well towards the end of last year. Maybe that’s going too far). I can’t stand Dragon Ball Z. Get into that show? There’s like, three frames of animation per episode, most of which is either recapping the last. Madder. Extremely pissed off) hero gets really mad, glows yellow and kills him. The end. hours of my life I’m not getting back any time soon to get there. What’s that? Oh, the game? {I have no idea, I got sidetracked|Distracted|Taken off on a tangent…Actually, I should issue an apology before DBZ’s legions of fans stand around getting angrier.

Overview


No comments:

Post a Comment